Friday, July 7, 2017

Early morning ramblings...

Quite often, I find myself wide awake at 3:00 AM.  Why?  Sometimes it's because I fell asleep in my big, cozy chair at 7:30 PM.  When I snore myself awake, I go to bed.  But I usually wake up very early the following morning.  Like this morning.

My grand daughter is still asleep, so I'm trying to be quiet.  She normally can sleep through anything.

I could blame my crazy sleep cycle on my back pain.  Or on my Parkinson's.  But the truth is, I've sleep like this since I was a teenager.  Back then, I used to get dressed & go out an sky watch. I love looking at the stars, the moon, satellites passing overhead.  I enjoy listening to the birds and other night sounds.

When the moon is full, you can see the bats flying.  Watch the lightening bugs.  Listen to the roosters crowing.  The dogs barking.

I don't go out sky watching as often these days.  My home life is calm & cozy, so I don't feel compelled to "escape" to the outdoors.

I like to read, and often my wakeful early mornings are filled with reading.  I'm more prone to watching YouTube nowadays.   I like to find interviews or other videos of people investigating ancient mysterious ruins or sites of megalithic construction. Sites from antiquity that have been covered in mud for thousands of years. Artifacts that are obviously made with high tech tools that are thousands of years old (or millions). Those things that just do NOT fit with the versions of history we learn in school or on the multitude of "scientific" programs on TV.

I've read Velikovski's books.  I think he was correct about ancient planetary collisions.  I've read many, many books about past cataclysms. Sahara green glass, vitrified rock forts, radioactive ancient cities buried in mud, giants, Baghdad batteries, crystal skulls, Fortean artifacts, Rock Wall Texas, the Mahabharata and other Hindu scriptures, the Old Testiment of the Bible, ruins on the Moon & Mars, sacred geometry,  genetic studies of animals and people, star maps, ancient Earth maps (like those studied by Charles Hapgood), the many pyramids all over the globe, cave paintings, ancient legends, other religions (I was raised Methodist), spiritualism, hauntings, UFO's.  All these subjects interest me.  My ex-husband called it my "weird shit".

I believe that truth is strange than fiction.  I believe we have stories of gods who flew through space because they DID fly through space. I think we went to the moon LONG before the Apollo missions (think 12,000 or more years ago).

I have always felt that something terrible happened to our planet at the end of the Ice Age. Horrible, deadly & destructive.  And there is now scientific proof that the North American continent (and other sites around the world) were destroyed by a comet hitting the ice shelf.  Causing instantenous melting & horrible floods.  Destroying everything with a huge increase in sea level (abut 400 feet). Flash freezing and burying the mammoths and other animals under feet of mud.

And these are the things I think about at 4:00 AM.  What was that civilization like?  How high tech were they? How far did their influence (or lack of) extend?  Do we have long-lost cousins out there in the cosmos?  Do they ever return?

No comments:

Post a Comment