Thursday, December 15, 2016

Winter is coming!

Ten days until Christmas.  Wow. The past month has really flown by!  It's hard to believe it's been almost a month since I got back from PA.

I've been working on gifts & charity knitting objects.  And baking, of course.I haven't gotten much weaving done.  Oh well, there will be plenty of time during the upcoming winter season.

The weather forecast is looking very odd.  Here's what KAIT 8 has to say...

We have all kinds of weather to talk about over the next few days. Tonight, colder air will continue to push into Region 8 and overnight lows will go into the low and mid 20s. Tomorrow looks very cold, with many areas not warming much above freezing. Warm air surges into Region 8 LATE on Friday, giving way to a few showers and storms. We start our Saturday with temperatures in the 60s, but end the day in the 20s with a chance of light sleet or snow. Any accumulations will be light. VERY cold air for Sunday and Monday. -Ryan

Brrrr.  Sounds like I'll be staying in side this weekend.

I need to get the lamp in the chicken run, my birdies need to stay warm.  I also need to make sure the plants in the greenhouse survive.  Busy, busy.

I'm hoping to get all the packages in the mail today.


No comments:

Post a Comment