Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring storm

Well, my elbow's on the mend.  I got the bandage off on Wednesday and I can actually bend my elbow!  And straighten my arm.  I can even type today.  Using the up/down arrows isn't fun yet.  Or turning door knobs.  But I'm definately on the mend.

We had a Spring storm yesterday.  Luckily, it didn't start snowing until around 5.  We had an early morning MRI appointment for my husband, John.  He's been suffering with neck pain and migraines for years.  He's been referred to a new doctor who wanted new MRI's.  Hopefully we'll get to meet this new doc soon.

So, back to the snow.  We got 4 inches.  That's not a whopping storm to us Northerners (Yankee's as they call us here).  That would require 36-48 inches, in my humble opinion.  But for March 22 in Arkansas, 4 inches is a respectable amount.

I have a few pictures.

East Entrance

West entrance

Garden and workshop

Patio and water tank (pond)

See, 4 inches

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to read your elbow is on the mend (so to speak!). The snow! Over in England we have been promised more this weekend...oh the joys of spring! It is bitterly bitterly cold here so I'm snuggling up inside this time. Take care and I hope your husband is ok. I've suffered with hemaplegic migraines for years. Awful things. Chel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Chel.
    We're thawing out. It's raining now so the snow is just about gone.

    I'm sorry to hear you are also a migraine sufferer. They are horrible.

    ReplyDelete