Monday, March 18, 2013

A foggy morning

It's cool and foggy this morning.  We had rain and drizzle all day yesterday.  So, I took some bread dough out of the freezer to thaw and rise.  I added the first addition of flour this morning.

We spent the day yesterday all snug inside.  We found this great app for my touchpad called Twonky.  It allows me to view Youtube videos on our TV using my touchpad and our Roku.  Very cool.  If you're a Youtube fan with a touchpad and a Roku, check it out.  Download the app to your touchpad and add the Twonky channel to your Roku...  Happy viewing!

I took a few spring pictures while I was out feeding the birds this morning.  Spring is on the way!

Peach blossoms
Lilac blossoms
Chicken birdhouse birthday present
Our front walk
Freshly tilled garden after a day of rain

I talked to our friend Erika today, and she's not having a good day.  She hurt her back and is really having difficulty.  I'm so sorry you're hurting Erika.  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment