Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer visit almost over....

So, today I realize Tammy will be coming in 8 days.  That's great!  I'm looking forward to seeing her and Ricky.  But, that also means that Ariel will only have 2 more weeks with us.  Bummer....

We haven't done as many outdoor activities as we did last year.  We went floating once with Gena, Karna, Beth, Rhonda and April.  That was fun!
Ariel has really been focusing on weaving this summer.  She's woven 2 dishtowels on Gena's loom and 1 on our table loom.  She's also warped our little inkle loom, and now she's weaving on the backstrap loom I got her as a little present.  She's loving it!

She's also learned a lot about baking and cooking this summer.  She really like baking cobbler and pot pie.  I admit, I like those too!  Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment